ATK Raider 12 2.0 - 108mm1573
The ATK Raider 12 2.0 is a lightweight Freeride Tech touring ski binding built for long tours, extreme lines and powder skiing. Power and extreme precision is combined in a 350 gram package. This is a binding for Freeriders who need a light binding that can handle it all.
Easy flip risers
Wide power transfer
5-12 release setting range
• Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
• The lever presents a plastic protection which prevents wear and tear of the alu-lever!
• Integrated crampons slot that fits with any ATK® original crampon.
• The MAGNETO® HEEL FLAPS SYSTEM provides 5 walking modes: FLAT MODE, +38 mm, +41 mm, +48 mm, +58 mm.
• CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the tipical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.
• The ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM® absorbes the ski compressions, reducing the pressure on the skiing system and keeping the correct ski radius at any condition.
• The heel part provides a 5-12 ajustment range both for the Vertical Release System (My) and the Lateral Release System (Mz)
• The heel plate provides 30 mm of fast adjustment.
|Ski Binding range||5-12|
|Ski binding type||Dynafit/touring|
|Ski Boot Sole Compatibility||Tech only|