Ortovox Courmayeur Shirt422
Womens warm comfortable merino longsleeve blouse
Wild terrain, untouched powder slopes and radiant sunshine: the W Merino Wild Skin Courmayeur Shirt by ORTOVOX is a dream for all freeriders.
Inspired by the Italian town at the foot of Mont Blanc, the Merino Wild Skin series by ORTOVOX is designed for freeriders who value style and functuon, both in the valley and during descent. The outer material of the new Courmayeur Shirt for women is made of 100% wool. Stretch inserts made of Merino Fleece Light under the arms provide you with more freedom of movement and keep you pleasantly cool.
Loden details on the sleeves and at the collar round off the casual look of the W Merino Wild Skin Courmayeur Shirt by ORTOVOX.
- 100% Merino on Skin
- High wear comfort
- High breathability
- 1 chest pocket
- Button panel
- Merino Fleece Light inserts for highly stretchability
- Loden details: Used in places, these underline the wool DNA
- Weight: 433 g (Size M)
- Main material: 100% Virgin wool (Merino)
- Stretch-inserts: 67% Polyester, 26% Virgin wool (Merino), 7% Elastane
- Details: 83% Virgin wool (Merino), 14% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, insulated, moisture wicking
- Material outer fabric: 100% Merino Wool
- Outer fabric: Merino
Sports & Activities:
- Mountaineering and Trekking
- Urban Outdoor