Ortovox Shield Zero Pelmo Cap101
The Shield Zero Pelmo Cap by ORTOVOX is a classic flat cap with a casual fit made of Merino Shield Zero.
No matter if you are high up in the mountains in the lounge of a ski-lodge or if you are visiting a fine restaurant in town, with the Shield Zero Pelmo Cap by ORTOVOX you always have the right headgear. The classic flat cap has a casual fit and is available in three sizes - depending on the head size.
The Shield Zero Pelmo Cap is made of a mixture of polyamide and spandex. The light material is elastic (2-way-stretch), extremely breathable, water-repellent and quick-drying as well as extremely durable. The multi-colored plaid Merino wool lining provides extra comfort.
- Checkered Merino lining inside
- Head circumference: 56 cm, 58 cm, 60 cm
Material specifications for Ortovox SHIELD ZERO PELMO CAP, Black Steel
- Outer material: 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- Lining: 49% Virgin Wool (Merino), 35% Lyocell (Tencel®), 16% Polyamide
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, moisture wicking, water resistant
- Material outer fabric: 6% Elastane, 94% Polyamid
- Lining: Merino
- Outer fabric: Polyamid
Sports & Activities:
- Urban Outdoor
- Mountaineering and Trekking