Ortovox Womens Shirt Short-Sleeved Stretch Back125
Womens comfortable functional merino short sleeve mountainsports shirt
Product description for Ortovox ROCK'N'WOOL COOL SHORT SLEEVE STRETCH BACK W, Dark Very Berry Outerwear Female
The colorful checked pattern of the Rock'n'Wool Cool Short Sleeve Stretch Back W by ORTOVOX brings fun and joy of life while hiking on the mountain.
ORTOVOX is making good even better! They’ve updated the Rock’n’Wool Cool mountain shirts with stretch inserts made of Merino Mesh, a mix knitted fabric made of fine merino wool and polyester, on the side, in the armpit area and on the upper back. Thanks to the inserts of the Rock'n'Wool Cool Short Sleeve Stretch Back W by ORTOVOX you can simultaneously enjoy more freedom of movement and comfortable ventilation.
Sustainable cooling during mountain sports is ensured thanks to the nanofibrous structure of Tencel® fiber, a natural cellulose fiber made from eucalyptus wood and used along with merino wool in the Rock'n'Wool Cool Short Sleeve Stretch Back W by ORTOVOX. The fiber blend of the finest merino wool and highly functional Tencel® fibers impresses in its sustainability.
Features of the Rock'n'Wool Cool Short Sleeve Stretch Back W by ORTOVOX:
- Cooling Tencel®
- Quick drying
- High wear comfort
- Two chest pockets
- Button panel
- Stretch and ventilation inserts
- Main fabric: 49 % Virgin Wool (Merino), 35 % Lyocell (Tencel®), 16 % Polyester
- Stretch insert: 72 % Polyester, 28 % Virgin Wool (Merino)
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, moisture wicking
- Material outer fabric: 16% polyester, 35% Tencel®, 49% Merinowolle
- Outer fabric: Merino Wool, Rock'n'Wool Cool
Sports & Activities:
- Mountaineering and Trekking
- Climbing and Bouldering
- Urban Outdoor