Ortovox Mens 210 Merino Supersoft Long Sleeve214
This Ortovox Men's 210 Merino Supersoft Long Sleeve is made for all outdoor activities, from ski touring to mountain biking. The supersoft merino base layer material is itch-free and ideal for those with sensitive skin. This cuddly base layer offers low stiffness and a very smooth surface for activities where your twisting and turning.
Like Merino Wool, Modal is a natural fibre. it is obtained from the wood of sustainably managed beech forests and manufactured in a 100 % CO2-Neutral production process, whereby 95% of the utilised chemicals are recovered.
The super soft material makes the Ortovox Men's 210 Merino Supersoft Long Sleeve one of a kind, different to the cheap and nasty base layers on the market, the 210 merino supersoft is made to comfort the body. With a guaranteed itch free Lenzing modal against the skin, this base layer is ideal for those with sensitive skin. this base layer fits snug to the body and allows you to move freely during your outdoor activities. The materials used are the following :
- Material Structure: 53 % virgin wool (MERINO) + 43 % Modal + 4 % polyamide
- Material characteristics: Itch Free, breathable, insulated, moisture wicking
- Outer fabric: Merino Supersoft
- Mountaineering and Trekking
- Ski Touring
- Hiking & Walking
- Climbing & Bouldering
- Mountain Biking
- Made in Europe
- Weight: 295 g
- durable for years of use
- Material thickness of approx 190 g/m².
- Guaranteed Itch-Free (Lenzing model against the skin)
- Highly breathable
- Dries quickly
- Sustainable natural product
- Odour neutralizing
- Temperature regulating
- Easy to care for
- Sustainable raw material