Fritschi Xenic 10 - Adjustable Range 25mm1540
Innovative solutions to combine the high standards of safety, power transmission and com-fort at just 280 g per unit.
The light weight, the easy step-in and the practical operation make the Xenic an exceptionally agile binding for ski tours in any terrain. When skiing downhill, length compensation of 10 mm for the flexing ski ensures a reliable release according to the settings. The innovative frontal unit provides a secure hold in front and with the exceptionally broad heel support in the back the skis are easy to control.
SWISS MADE – from concept to product
Ninety-nine percent of the components are made in Switzerland and assembled into high-quality products in Reichenbach.
- Fixed stop and broad step-in pedal for easy step-in
- Sophisticated technology for easy operation without compromise
- Separately and infinitely adjustable lateral and vertical release
- Reliable release with 10 mm elasticity for the flexing ski
- Innovative frontal unit for a secure hold in downhill skiing without blocking
- Exceptionally broad support of the heel unit for direct power transmission
Only 280 g per unit
The result of the optimal mix of light high-tech plastics of the latest generation and high-quality metals is superior stability.
|DIN||4 – 10|
|Ski width||> 70 mm|
|Weight||280 g per unit without stopper|
Available Brake Widths: 85, 95, 105 mm
Available Crampon Widths: 85, 95, 105 mm